Eight Day Tours
Six Day Tours
Five Day Tours
Four Day Tours
Three Day Tours
Custom & Charity
Anne H., CT
"Thank you for a wonderful vacation of challenge, beauty and biking/hiking. The autumn colors were magnificent. Everything was organized, efficient and most of all, fun!"
Nancy D., Mary Kay B., Peggie B., Joanie W., IL
3 Day Vermont Bike Trip: About the Trip
Short and Very Sweet Vermont Bike Trip
Three Day Guided Bike Tour
Maple Sugar, Artisan Cheese and Vermont Beer
Spend three sweet days discovering maple sugar shacks and savor maple candies in country stores, artisan cheese, freshly pressed cider, locally brewed beer and delectable meals in top-notch restaurants. Burn off those calories and more while biking past red barns on classic dairy farms, dramatic gorges, sparkling rivers and pristine lakes.
Covered Bridges, Country Stores and Wildlife
Bicycle through covered bridges, along pastoral back roads to stunning Green Mountain views. Listen for the distinctive thrash of foraging moose or the cry of a soaring eagle while pedaling past bogs and wildflower-filled meadows. Meet friendly Vermonters and encounter that indomitable Yankee spirit while witnessing the most beautiful landscapes and intriguing sights in central Vermont. This carefully crafted, guided and supported bike tour draws from 34 years of Vermont bike touring experience to treat you to the sweetest morsels in a few short days for a captivating slice of New England heaven.
Short and Very Sweet Vermont Bike Trip Highlights
- Stay at a fine Woodstock inn offering upscale amenities and a quintessential Vermont experience
- Savor foods fresh from the farm and prepared by talented chefs
- Explore Woodstock, one of the “prettiest small towns in America”
- Bike quiet roads through a pastoral landscape of dairy farms, wildlife areas, sugarbushes, country stores, river valleys, covered bridges and classic New England towns
- View dramatic Quechee Gorge and cascading waterfalls
- Visit Calvin Coolidge State Historic Site
- Taste a variety of cheeses at the oldest working cheese factory in the US and discover how cheese was made then and now
- Visit a brewery and sample the brews
- Watch master glassblowers create exquisite glassware at renowned Simon Pearce
- Shop in unique stores, local artist’s galleries and antique shops
For this Vermont guided bike tour itinerary, please view the Short and Very Sweet Vermont guided bicycle tours itinerary.
Dates and Prices:
For the tour details, dates and prices, please go to the Short and Very Sweet Vermont bike trips details page.
Questions? Please contact us and we'll be happy to help.
Copyright © 2015 Great Freedom Adventures, All rights reserved.