Rivers & Ridgelines NH & VT Cycling Tour
Cycling Tour in Vermont and New Hampshire
Sparkling Rivers and Radiant Ridgelines
Brilliant summer and fall colors make ridgelines glow and rivers and lakes sparkle in shades of green, red and gold. This region of Vermont and New Hampshire boasts radiant beauty. Explore vibrant New England towns and sleepy hamlets. During the journey, savor the tastes of maple syrup, freshly pressed cider, local cheddar and craft beer and relish the glorious foliage, picture-perfect farms and shimmering waters.
- Cycle regions of Vermont and New Hampshire graced with sparkling rivers and radiant ridgelines
- Visit classic Vermont villages and stop at country stores
- Enjoy a private tasting of Vermont craft beers
- Explore the handsome towns of Norwich, VT and Hanover, NH
- Browse in fine art galleries and unique shops
- Visit award-winning King Arthur Baking School and Café
- Stay at fine inns offering a true Vermont country living experience
Norwich Inn, Norwich, VT - This Vermont country inn has been welcoming weary travelers since 1797. Great Freedom Adventures guests stay in spacious and beautifully appointed new rooms featuring gas fireplaces. Inn amenities include an alehouse, dining room, a wine cellar housing one of Vermont's largest selections of wines, a microbrewery and a fitness center.
This itinerary is being reinvented for 2019. Stay tuned for details on the new Rivers & Ridgelines Gravel Bike Tour!
Coming soon. Per person, based on double occupancy. Single Supplement:
4 days, 3 nights
5 - 33 with longer options if desired
Moderate. Moderate to challenging on days with longer distance options.
Flat to rolling along the rivers with hills outside the river valleys. Some short and long hills each day. Paved and dirt roads.
Bikes: You may bring your own bike or use one of ours. GFA bikes are high quality, lightweight, available with either drop or straight handlebars and are equipped with computer, mirror, waterbottle, handlebar bag, map case and seat pack with essentials. What’s Included:
- 3 nights accommodations
- 4 days of bicycling
- Bicycle and helmet rental
- 3 breakfasts
- 3 dinners
- Private Vermont craft beer tasting
- 2 guides
- Van support
- Daily drinks and substantial snacks
- Maps and cue sheets for each day's ride
- Tax and gratuities for meals and side excursions
- High-quality bike jersey
- Use of featherweight, high visibility, reflective vest
- Dedicated service throughout your worry-free tour